Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Simple Variation of Pesto! (With Coconut Oil)

Are you ready for the 3 Ingredients... Walnuts, Coconut Oil (Melted), and Basil!

I made this on a whim because I didn't have pine nuts or olive oil.  I didn't want to use the typical Parmesan cheese in it either.  So I got creative and it actually worked!

I don't have exact measurements... Sorry!  In a food processor I threw in around 4 tbs of melted coconut oil, a large handful of walnuts and a large handful of basil.  That's it!  I feel like it worked perfectly and I made it for my veggie noodles (click here for the post).

I forgot to take a picture of it by itself... so you get a picture of my dinner.  If you look close it is on top.  Enjoy!

(Sorry if it doesn't look super appetizing... I promise it really was!)


1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by eating Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete