Friday, January 10, 2014

2 Detoxes for the New Year!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a blessed and wonderful holiday season!  With January in full swing I wanted to highlight 2 cleanses that we use pretty regularly at the office.  If you haven't done one of them I would highly suggest it.  I have done plenty of cleanses (other companies too) and these are definitely in my top personal favorites (along with a juice fast... but that's another story).  I love doing at least one cleanse in January and one in June (and I always sprinkle more in there... but its great to get into the habit in January and June)!  Its a perfect way to kick off winter (after the holidays) and also start your summer off right!


Clean Start (General Cleanse) Stock Number 3993-8
Clean Start is a 2 week detox that promotes cleansing of all the filters in your body (liver, lungs, kidneys, bowels, skin).  Each of these areas act to filter out toxins and over time get burdened down and need a little cleaning.  Clean Start does the trick!  It is a drink mix before breakfast and dinner (on an empty stomach) and 3 pills with breakfast and dinner.  

Perfect for someone looking for a general cleanse to get rid of everyday toxins.  (I always feel great by day 4 with increased energy!)

Do not use if you have loose stools.  If it creates loose stool while on it, back down to one a day and finish the box at that dosage.




Tiao He Cleanse (Liver Cleanse) Stock Number 3050-5
In Chinese tiao he means balance and harmony... and that is what this cleanse is aimed to achieve!  It is specifically targeted at the liver.  The liver is the main filter in the body and with the air we breathe in, foods we eat, and other chemicals/metals we are exposed to the liver gets bogged down.  Another job of the liver is to break down hormones that are circulating around.  If they don’t get broken down properly hormones get backed up which causes a whole host of other issues. 

Perfect for someone with symptoms like sluggish digestion, weight gain, insomnia, hot flashes, night sweats, hypothyroid (especially fatigue), any hormonal issues (like PMS, irregular or frequent cycles, endometriosis, PCOS, etc.), gallbladder pain or discomfort, etc.

Tiao He consists of 3 packets a day on an empty stomach.  Typically I have patients do 2 packets a day instead until the box is gone.  If loose stools occur, finish the box at one packet a day.




These detoxes will help your body function more efficiently, increase your energy, clean out your dirty filters like you do in your car and house (aka liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin).  I am personally doing the Tiao He followed by a parasite cleanse.  I have my fiance doing Clean Start and maybe if I am lucky a candida cleanse... crossing my fingers! :)  I know a lot of my patients are kicking off the year with a cleanse as well!  You should too!  If you have questions about the detoxes email me at drcarolynmaxfield@gmail.com

Ordering instructions can be found on this page (click here) under Nature Sunshine and the stock numbers are by the descriptions above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment