Thursday, January 9, 2014

One More Great Use for Coconut Oil!

If coconut oil wasn't already amazing here is one more way to use it... In your bathtub! 

I learned this from a patient yesterday and decided to give it a try. Oh my goodness! Your skin gets so silky smooth! I always throw in Epsom salts in my bath but haven't ever thought about coconut oil for some reason. I would highly suggest it!!  

2 things... I wouldn't add it in your bath if you plan on getting your hair wet with bath water. You may have a hard time getting the coconut oil out of your wet hair. :) Secondly be careful getting out of your bath tub. Just like your silky smooth skin, your bathtub is also smooth and slick.  I feel like a mom saying that but I almost lost my footing because it was so slippery.

Now go add a couple tablespoons to your bath and relax!! :)

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete