Sunday, September 7, 2014

Quinoa Burgers

I can not take credit for this... a patient sent me a link asking if these were okay on Candida Clear.  Of course I am always skeptical but this really does pass the test!  In the grocery store I usually skip over the frozen food isle beside veggies and fruit because each time I read ingredients they are no good... so I couldn't believe it!

They are called Qrunch Quinoa Burgers.  I found mine at Kroger (in the healthy frozen section) and she said they are also at Target.  They have a regular and a spicy Italian (which I didn't find to spicy).  You just throw them on a skillet with coconut oil (of course) for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and you have a meal!  Tonight we made the veggie 'pasta' with Costco Marinara, the Qrunch Burger and some fresh basil!  Yummmmmm!   Enjoy!  I have also attached the ingredient list... apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and everything else is organic!

(Garrett said he lost a little bit of his manhood by eating veggie pasta and having these 'burgers.' :) He likes them though!  Don't let him fool you.)

 
 
They all look great!
 (Minus canola oil- but its organic and non GMO, so its as good as you can get)


1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete