Friday, September 26, 2014

Tasty Drink! (Only 3 Ingredients!)

Here is a simple drink recipe I changed a little bit from @amazon_ashley on Instagram so it was Candida Clear friendly.   

1 bottle Pellegrino Water (I had 750ml)
1 to 1.5 cups raspberries (Her recipe called for 2 whole peaches.)
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Cup of ice (which I didn't do... I don't like ice in my drinks.  It is just a personal preference.)

Blend all together and there you go.  It tastes great!  You could even add xylitol (or honey for those not working on candida) to sweeten it up.  I don't think it really needed it but it always an option.  The only thing I would change is using the juice of 1/2 lemon instead of a full one.  It was just a little tart but still GREAT!

For those on Candida Clear- Try with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries too! 
For everyone else- Try with peaches or mango.  I bet that is delicious!

P.S  I used a hand blender that has come in SO handy.  It is from Costco ($20 I think) and I use it all the time.  It is great because you don't have to dirty a lot of things, it is simple to use and works great.  I use it to blend my smoothies each morning and it works perfectly.   

Enjoy!
 
 
 

My kitchen helper.  And sock stealer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment