Monday, August 26, 2013

Delicious Zucchini Bites! Tastes like Quiche!

I found this recipe online, made a few substitutes and was surprised how delicious it tasted!  It only takes a few ingredients and super easy to make!

Ingredients
Zucchini- 1 Cup Grated
Egg- 1
Onion- 1/4 Cup Diced
Goat Cheese Crumbles- 1/4 Cup
Almond Flour- 1/4 Cup

Directions
Grate the zucchini (it was about 1 large zucchini) onto a paper towel.  After it is grated tightly wrap the zucchini in the paper towel to get the excess water out.  I did this 2 or 3 times because zucchini holds a lot of water in it.  Measure 1 cup after you have got the extra water out.  Then mix the zucchini with the rest of the ingredients.

Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil to prevent them sticking.  Scoop into each hole and push down on the mix so it is compacted (prevents them from falling apart after they are done). 

Heat oven to 400 degrees and bake for 16 to 18 minutes.

Enjoy!  I would say this is one of my favorite things I have recently made.  They tasted great and I would compare it to quiche.... maybe not as eggy but sooooo delicious!  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!






1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies REVEAL Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete