Friday, September 6, 2013

Fruit Fly Trap

I found this from another blogger and it truly works!  I trapped almost all of my pesky fruit flies at home (which you can't see in the pic because they have sunk to the bottom).  All you have to do is put a little dish soap in a bowl and fill with water. Make sure you have plenty of bubbles. This is what traps them. Then add a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in the water to help lure them to the bowl.  That's it!

Put a fresh bowl out each morning and night.

For more information on where I got this idea and another great blog to follow click the link below.  She has great tips for healthy living and I have been really enjoying the information she talks about! It's so helpful, informative and an easy read. Enjoy!

http://lindsayleighbentley.com/2013/08/23/rid-your-home-of-fruit-flies-naturally-easily-cheaply/





No comments:

Post a Comment