Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Great topping for Meat and Sweet Potatoes!

I know I put this in other posts but I have really been enjoying this topping/dip on a variety of foods.  All you need is plain Greek yogurt and basil.  Put both of those in a food processor and enjoy!  I taste test it until I have added enough basil.  It's very refreshing!

It is a great topping on sweet potatoes (instead of sour cream), chicken or fish and also works as a vegetable dip for carrots, celery, peppers, etc. 

I just made it Monday night to go with my sweet potato. Throw a big scoop of coconut oil on first with some sea salt (together tastes like butter) and then add a big glob of the basil Greek yogurt.  Delicious!!

2 comments:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by eating Coconut Fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete