Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tasty Salad at Costco!

I was just at Costco this weekend and should have taken pictures of more things when I was there... next time!  But for now there is one great item that you should not pass up the next time you go- It is a salad mix that I personally love!  It is perfect for lunch, dinner or a quick snack. 

It contains 7 superfoods (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale, chicory, cranberries, pumpkin seeds).  I love the texture of it because its different than a leafy type salad.  I hope you all like it as much as I do... or have already found it in Costco and have been enjoying it too! 

NOTE:  I wouldn't use the salad dressing mix however.  Its top 2 ingredients are soy bean oil and sugar.  The rest of the ingredients aren't really that bad but I am pretty picky when it comes to dressings. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment