Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tonight's Dinner!

For anyone on Candida Clear or Phase 1 (for my patients) this is a great meal!

Today before work I put 3 chicken breasts in the crock pot and it was soooo good!  You want to wash the chicken off and put in the crock pot with about 1 inch to 2 inches of water (can do organic chicken broth instead of water).  You want it so the top of the chicken breast is NOT covered with water so you can season it.  This will allow the seasoning to bake into the chicken.  After putting the water in with the chicken breast, season it with your favorite stuff.  I did Cajun and sea salt for a little kick.  Then cook it on high for 4 hours... when you come home you will have chicken that is so tender and cooked perfectly!  I took one of the chicken breasts out and put over the hydroponic lettuce (from Costco) with raspberries, pine nuts, olive oil and balsamic vinegar! It was soo amazing and filling! 

Now I can keep the left over chicken breasts for salads, put over quinoa, make in salad wraps, and have it for quick left overs.... It was a great mid week meal and I will be set for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment