Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I was on a walk today thinking about how I can help my patients even more.. I am continuously thinking about how I can improve the practice and make life changes more doable and less overwhelming for everyone.  Then it hit me.. create a blog.  I know these may be overused and I am new to this but I think it will be a great portal for people to get info.. not matter if you are patients or not!

I have had some patients lately that are new to eating healthy and want to change their life but it can be overwhelming.  I plan on sharing good recipes, healthy foods, tips for the home, inspiring stories from patients, and anything else I can think of to help make the world a healthier place!  That's my simple goal in life...  Make people healthier and happier and appreciate life to the fullest.  It's hard to do when you don't feel good, get overwhelmed by work or life, or have no direction or help... That's what this blog is here for and my practice too! 

So feel free to visit www.drcarolynmaxfield.com for more information on what I do at my office!  I love love love what I do and giving people the tools to feel better and take control of their life is the best job in the world! (And I do not take my job lightly... because there are so many people out there feeling sick and tired).  So hopefully you will find this blog helpful, interesting, and possibly learn a few tips that myself and my office manager, Lori, have learned along the way.  Knowledge is power and I hope you find something inspiring in this blog no matter how big or small it is!

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that not only will you eat delicious meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the meals you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete