Sunday, July 27, 2014

Amazingly Healthy Alternative to Noodles- Perfect for Candida Clear

Starting on the 15th my husband and I have started doing Whole 30.  It is somewhat similar to Candida Clear except there are no sweeteners or sugar (like xyitol), no grains like quinoa or any dairy.  Meat, veggies, fruits, fats.  I just wanted to experiment with trying something different and we are really enjoying it and feeling good!  It is also helping me to be creative with food. 
We have been eating these 'noodles' a lot.  I will have some variations of toppings in other posts but first lets get our noodles! All you need to get at the store is... Broccoli Slaw!  You can get an organic one at Kroger's or Trader Joe's.  I am sure there are other places but that is where I got mine most recently. 

Throw it in a skillet and cook on medium heat with coconut oil.  I put around 3 tbs of coconut oil in the skillet and cooked for maybe 10 minutes at most- make sure to stir it around a couple times for even cooking.  All you have to look for is the veggies softening.

I will have toppings later but for now add some marinara (click here for one made without sugar)!  It is a little different than a spaghetti noodle, but if you are looking for a QUICK, easy, I think tasty, non-bloating after eating alternative... this is for you!  :)  Plus it is perfect for Candida Clear!

Enjoy!


 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete