Thursday, October 24, 2013

Chocolate Pudding Recipe... Very Easy!

I have experimented with a couple different recipes for chocolate pudding and this is my favorite so far!

All you need is unsweetened cocoa, almond milk (I am sure you could use coconut milk too), xylitol (or honey) and chia seeds.  I bought my chia seeds at Trader Joes.  They are packed full of nutrients and healthy omega 3 fatty acids. 

Instructions
Mix together 1 cup almond milk, 3 tablespoons chia seeds, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons xylitol or honey.  You may want to add more depending on how sweet you like it.  Let it sit for 10 minutes and then enjoy!

When I first put all the ingredients together the cocoa sat at the top and didn't mix that well.  After 5 minutes it started to settle in, especially after I stirred it.  By the time 10 minutes was up and I did a final stirring everything was mixed together perfectly. 

I loved it.  Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I made this last night, kept it in the fridge overnight, and took it for a snack at work today! It's definitely an odd-looking concoction, haha, but the taste is pretty good, I don't mind the soaked chia consistency, and it gave me a definite energy boost right in the middle of my afternoon sinking spell. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete