Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quote of the Day

The doctor of the future will give little medicine but will interest his patients in care of the human frame, diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.
-Thomas A. Edison
 
This quote explains exactly what I want to do with everyone one of my patients that walks through the door.  I hope to interest and educate each and everyone of you in how to care for your body naturally... without the need for drugs or surgery (and yes there are extreme cases that call for it). 
 
With true health there is a balance between the mind, body and spirit.  At the practice I focus on the balance in the body and have amazing resources for emotional healing.  In my area of expertise I can almost guarantee without proper nutrition and supplementation when needed as well as chiropractic care (to take of the nervous system) the body cannot stay healthy.  My goal for you is to stay motivated and see how much power and control you have over your own health.  NO ONE is destined to a life of medications if they are truly motivated to change and take their health into their own hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment